Malleable penile prosthesis implantation is a medical procedure that has been used to treat erectile dysfunction or impotence among men. Malleable penile prosthesis implants are small devices that are implanted in the penis through a penile incision to aid a man suffering from erectile dysfunction. The procedure is performed using a local anesthetic.
Keypoints of Malleable Penile Prosthesis Implantation
- The malleable penile prosthesis is one of the newest techniques available to treat men with impotence. The purpose of the procedure is to provide the patient with a permanent device that can allow him to achieve an erection. It also allows him to retain his erections when he wakes up.
- • A malleable penile prosthesis uses a silicone reservoir connected to a rod-shaped plastic cylinder inside the penis.
- • The surgeon will perform a simple outpatient surgery to create an opening at the base of the penis.
- • After this incision has healed, the device is inserted and attached to the opening by means of the surgical method called tacking.
- • The silicone reservoir is filled with fluid and the amount of fluid is adjusted to the patients wishes.
- • After being in place for 6 to 9 months, the device can be replaced if it needs to be changed due to infection or mechanical reasons.
- • The device is usually changed every 3 years.
- • There is no risk of damage to the penis.
- • This type of device does not stimulate the nerve endings of the penis like a penile implant does, and it does not require the use of any medication.
Best doctor for MPP Implantation in Gurgaon
Gautam Clinic is one of the best Malleable penile prosthesis implantation Implantation in Gurgaon. A malleable penile prosthesis is a plastic or metal rod surgically implanted into the penis during penile implantation surgery. A malleable penile prosthesis is used to replace the function of the erectile tissue that normally supports the penis. Gautam Clinic offers the best penile implant surgery in Gurgaon.