The implantation of a malleable penile prosthesis (MPP) has become one of the most popular options for treating erectile dysfunction in men. This therapy offers the ability to have sustained, rigid, and often stronger erections than traditional prosthetic solutions. It is easy to understand why Malleable Penile Prosthesis Implantation (MPP) is becoming a more popular treatment option for men who want to regain their lost libido and have full erections again. When you have a malleable penile prosthesis implanted, you will be able to achieve an erection in order to satisfy your partner and satisfy yourself.
Advantages of Malleable Penile Prosthesis Implantation
- • Erectile function can be restored after radical prostatectomy or radiotherapy
- • Penis size can be increased, decreased, or maintained at a normal level
- • Satisfaction with sexual intercourse can be improved
- • Increased intercourse frequency
- • Penis sensation is not compromised
- • No risks of complications from a stiff, unyielding device, and complications from infections in a rigid implant.
Malleable penile prosthesis implantation is a surgical procedure that involves inserting a malleable penile prosthesis into the penis of the patient. The first step in this surgery involves the removal of the corpora cavernosa. A malleable penile prosthesis can be a very successful treatment method. The malleable penile prosthesis can help you to have full and satisfying erections. Malleable penile prostheses are made of a soft, flexible material.
Best Doctor for MPP Implantation in Faridabad
- • You will be given anesthesia to ensure that you are asleep during the procedure.
- • The doctor will remove the testicles.
- • The corpora cavernosa will be removed.
- • An incision will be made in the penis.
- • The malleable penile prosthesis will be inserted into the penis.
- • If necessary, additional surgery will be done.
- • In addition, a patient may have complications that need medical treatment.