Here you will find interesting information and statistics on erectile dysfunction. The data comes from the world-leading Urology research centers and is presented in an easy-to-read format, which helps you make informed decisions about your treatment options.
Erectile Dysfunction Causes
1. The cause of erectile dysfunction can be physical or psychological.
2. Some of the most common causes are stress, depression, diabetes, heart problems, and side effects of medications.
3. Many men with erectile dysfunction have normal penile blood flow and test results.
4. A medical exam may include a history of past illnesses, including high blood pressure, depression, diabetes, stroke, heart disease, and prostate problems.
Erectile Dysfunction Treatment
1. To improve your erections, you should consume plenty of vitamin B
2. You must also consume some magnesium if you want to experience a better erection.
3. To ensure that you experience a healthy erection, you must keep your body hydrated.
4. You can also improve the quality of your erection by consuming plenty of vitamin B
5. If you want to improve the quality of your erection, you must consume some zinc.
Our Clinic Locations