Body Building- Passion of Young Generation!!
September 10, 2018
Bodybuilding has become the fashion nowadays, especially among the young boys. Better body physique has nothing to do with the sexual life, it is just done to improve the personality. To build the muscle, Two things to be focused on a routine basis:-
- Physical or Fitness Exercises
- Proper Diet
Here we will have a look at the important aspects of building the body muscles in a perfect way.
Follow the simple tips:-
- Make a work out for 30-60 minutes a day
- At least 3-5 days workout in the month is prerequisite.
- Make a Flexible routine of the exercise
- Bent over rows and Pull-ups to build your back muscles
- Do push-ups and perform weight lifting on a bench press to build your pecs
- To build your biceps & triceps with arms curls & dips, work on shoulders & overhead presses. Improve the leg muscle with deadlifts & squats.
- Do Planks & Crunches to build your abdominal muscles.
Follow the simple diet tips:-
- Increase the Caloric Consumption by recording your daily consumptions. Intake it through a variety of healthy & minimally process diets. Try to get 30% of your calories from Proteins, 50& from carbohydrates and rest from the fatty foods.
- Consume the protein through different sources such as Eggs, Meats, Supplements, powder or shakes. Intake of proteins will depend on ob your current and weight and how much you are willing to increase. Always seek consolation with your nutritionist to add the quantity of protein in your diet. Intaking 120 grams of protein is more than sufficient. The best form of protein intake can be Protein shakes made of skimmed milk, banana, peanut butter & protein powder at the right amount.
- Drink Enough water in form of glass water, juices, foods etc as sufficient water build muscle at an optimal rate. Just multiply the body weight by 40 and consume that many milliliters of water in a day. The quantity of water can be reduced or optimized depending upon the weight changes.
- Instead of having 2-3 large meals in a day, make a habit of having 5-7 equal meals the whole day. It will be easy to digest and will maintain the nutrients level.
- Eat healthy Fats in the form of Unsaturated fats. Saturated fats like a stick of butter, chips, back etc can be consumed 20g or less. Better to grab unsaturated Fat rich with Vitamins A, D, E & K which improve the eyesight and results in healthy skin. Monounsaturated fats are found in olive, canola, sesame oils, avocado, cashews, peanuts & pistachios. Polyunsaturated fats are founding corn, cottonseed, safflower oils, flaxseeds, soybeans, and oils thereof. Omega 3 is beneficial for the blood 7 heart health and also develop the children brain.
- Multivitamins can be consumed to balance the vitamins level inside the body.
There are various options to make the body muscles strong and healthy deepening upon the age & sex. Find your Diet Experts and follow your daily routine. Do not over exercise or over consume as it will bring adverse effect on the sexual health life.